In the midst of this global health and economic crisis, we at Unity San Francisco are redoubling our efforts to provide and model our spiritual principles. While, for practical reasons, we are not able to meet in person, today’s technology offers possibilities that we are just now beginning to discover. Starting this week, we will be providing ways to connect and participate in our spiritual practices to lift your mind, body, and spirit.
We look forward to making contact with you in one or many of our new offerings:
- Sunday Service will continue weekly at its regular time of 10:30 via livestream.
- A Video Affirmative Prayer from Rev. Ken will be posted on our website and Facebook page every morning.
- Sound meditation with Rev. Eleesabeth will take place daily from 9:45 – 10:15 via Zoom. Click here to join the call.
- Rev. DeeAnn will offer a Peace in the Midst Midday Meditation every day from 12:00 – 12:15 via Zoom. Click here to join the call. The recording will also be placed both on our Facebook page and on our website so that those who are not able to participate in real time may still take advantage of the opportunity to breathe deeply and be present.
- A daily video reading of our Fasting and Feasting Lenten booklet will be placed on Facebook and on our website.
- A Video Affirmative Prayer will be posted on our website every evening.
- All classes and workshops will continue via Zoom.
We know that Divine Order is at work, even when we can’t see it. We are here to help remind each other of that Truth. In addition to the offerings listed above, we are available for your prayer and counseling. Please write to us or call the office, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Rev. Ken: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. DeeAnn: email@example.com
Rev. Ken Daigle