- This event has passed.
Informational Meeting – Camino Walk in Portugal
February 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Two informational meetings will be held for those interested in the possibility of attending the Camino Walk.
An informational meeting will be held via Zoom on Thursday, February 13th at 7:00 PM. You may join the Zoom chat on the day of the meeting by clicking here.
There will be an additional meeting held in person at Unity San Francisco on March 1st from 12:15 – 1:00 PM.
Those who are interested in attending either meeting are asked to please sign up by clicking here.
About the Portuguese Route
Looking for an adventure that awakens your body, mind, and soul? A journey that will enliven your spirit and feed your authentic, true self? A mystical, magical experience connecting with the earth and a group of amazing, like-minded, supportive people, where everyone is welcome and accepted exactly as they are?
Imagine walking 10 miles a day along the coast of Portugal and Spain, exploring the beauty of quaint towns along the way, being a pilgrim, walking an ancient path, feeling the energy of thousands who have traveled this path before.
Whether it be a conscious spiritual pilgrimage or just an opportunity to get away and move at a slower pace for a while, walking, being present to only what is in front of you, quieting your mind, and finding peace within is the experience of the Camino.
- This route is beautiful, with less crowds than other routes along the Camino.
- The road is fairly level, with stunning ocean views.
- We will average about 12 miles per day.
- You can set your own pace, and you are welcome to walk alone or with others.
- Walk in silence or in conversation.
- Your luggage will be moved for you each day.
- You will stay in comfortable hotels with a private bath.