The AWE Factor
April 14 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The AWE Factor
How a Little Bit of Wonder Can Make a Big Difference in Your Life
Facilitated by Allen Klein, MA, CSP
Wednesdays, April 14th – May 12th
5:00 – 6:00 PM PDT
Five one-hour sessions
$25 per class; $99 for full series
No one turned away for lack of funds
With a sprinkling of the spiritual, the scientific, and inspirational awe-inspiring stories, you will learn what awe is and why it can help you to be happier and healthier. In addition, you will discover awe-awakening tools, tips, and techniques to help you become more aware of, and increase, the awe and wonder in your life. The Awe Factor will show you, as the subtitle states, how a little bit of wonder can make a big difference in your life.
This fun and inspiring class will investigate:
- What is AWE?
- Why is AWE important?
- How can you get more AWE in your life?
Each week, we will explore:
- One or more categories of AWE
- One or more amazing AWE stories
- One research study about AWE
- How to manifest AWE
- AWE exercises, prompts, and readings
Note: It is recommended that you have a copy of the book for an enhanced experience. Available on Amazon in Kindle and hardcopy versions, as well as other sites or local bookstores. Please use the link in the description to purchase via Amazon.
“One of the Best Spiritual Books of 2020”
About Allen Klein
In addition to being a past-president of UnitySF as well as a presenter at Unity around the country, Klein (aka “Mr. Jollytologist”® and “The Ambassador of Light”) shows audiences worldwide how to use humor and positivity to deal with life’s not-so-funny stuff. He is an award-winning professional speaker, a TEDx presenter, and author of 30-plus books including, The Healing Power of Humor, You Can’t Ruin My Day, and Embracing Life After Loss, as well as his most recent book, The Awe Factor, which SpiritualityandPractice.com named “One of the Best Spiritual Books of 2020.” And, comedian Jerry Lewis has said that Allen Klein is “a noble and vital force watching over the human condition.”
Praise for The AWE Factor
- “In a world in which bad news seems much more prevalent than good, The AWE Factor offers welcome and soul-healing relief.” – Rev. Maggie Oman Shannon
- “If you think that awe is rarely experienced, I’ve got news for you. As The Awe Factor brilliantly reveals, true inspiration is available every moment of every day. This powerful book will help you be in awe of life with the promise of greater happiness and fulfillment.” – Marcia Wieder, CEO, Dream University and bestselling author
- “Allen Klein is one of those rare human beings who truly understands that life is more than what it seems, more than what we consciously know, and to live it fully we have to let invisible forces and things we can’t understand do their magic. In this book, he inspires us to live in joy and wonder.” – David Friedman, composer/author of We Can Be Kind
- “This landmark book will help you discover the everyday magical moments in your life.” – Jack Canfield (co-author of the Chicken Soup series)