Usui Reiki I and II Training
April 3 - April 5
Usui Reiki I and II Training
With Eleonore Koury
April 3rd – 5th, 2020
Unity San Francisco
Class fee is $245.
Sign up by clicking here!
More information on Reiki, along with testimonials, can be found at reikiunleashed.com.
Friday, April 3rd: 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Saturday, April 4th: 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM (Please bring a bagged lunch.)
Sunday, April 5th: 1:00 – 6:30 PM
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a relaxation technique that balances the human energy system, supporting the body’s natural healing process. Reiki is experienced as a warm, palpable sensation that permeates the body, supporting deep relaxation. It provides an increase of energy flow to the body and has the capacity to reduce and alleviate pain and stress, promoting an overall sense of wellbeing.
Reiki is simple to learn and apply. Anyone interested in strengthening their wellness and knowledge of their body’s innate healing capacity can be trained to apply Reiki for personal care, as well as the care of family and friends. Reiki is a wonderful compliment to any current self-care practice, such as yoga or meditation. It can also be easily utilized as a compliment to any Western or Eastern Treatment with countless benefits. Reiki is a a well-researched system of alternative health care that anyone can learn for personal wellbeing and to share professionally, if desired, with proper training.
The Benefits of Reiki
Reiki is beneficial as preventative care or as an intervention for any physical, mental, or emotional illness. It can be used in conjunction with other therapies.
Each session is individual and uniquely moves you toward greater balance and deep peace. Deeply relaxing, Reiki will release stress and tension while supporting your physical health and vitality. It can detoxify your lymph, vital organs, and tissue while balancing the human energy system and clearing the biofield (aura/chakras). It also promotes emotional and mental wellbeing through trauma resolution and aligning with higher guidance and Purpose. Most importantly, Reiki enhances a profound sense of peace and joy, along with countless other benefits.
Two levels of Usui Reiki training will be offered during this workshop. They are:
- Introduction to unlimited benefits of Reiki for personal and professional use
- Receive attunements activating your Reiki hands and innate healing abilities
- Experience mind/body/spirit balance and vitality with a daily Reiki self-treatment
- Practice/Receive Reiki chair treatment for others
- Those already trained in Reiki can benefit from additional training and attunements.
- Additional attunements & Usui’s original Reiki symbols
- Support one pointed focus, grounded presence, refined intuitive abilities, and an inner state of wholeness
- Strengthen physical/mental/emotional healing for yourself and others
- Remote/distant healing abilities
- Supervised practice, and additional tools to bring Reiki into all personal, professional, and clinical settings
About Eleonore Koury
Eleonore Koury has been teaching Reiki since 2005. She specializes in a synthesis of Japanese and Western Reiki Teachings, bringing knowledge and experience from the origins of Usui Reiki, which she learned during her travels in Kyoto, Japan. Her training sessions are an in-depth fusuion of the practical and mystical, supporting individuals as they develop a strong personal practice while bringing reiki into the proessional, corporate, and clinical setting. Eleonore is a Usui/Tibetan/Karuna Reiki Master Teacher, Jikiden Reiki Practitioner, Kundalini Yoga Teacher, and author. She teaches Reiki privately, locally and globally, leading sacred journeys to Japan, Ireland, and Maui.