Become a Member
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- A sense of partial ownership of Unity San Francisco
- Becoming more integrated into this vibrant and caring community
- Eligibility to become a Prayer Chaplain
- Eligibility to become a member of the Board of Trustees
- Voting rights at Membership Meetings, which guarantees you a voice in all important decisions made at Unity San Francisco
More than that, you will find that committing to this community will deepen your spiritual practice in ways that you may not suspect. There is no charge to become a member.
Membership must be renewed annually.
What are the requirements for membership?
- Filling out a Membership Application Form each year
- Consistent Sunday attendance at Unity San Francisco
- A history of volunteer and financial support
- Attendance at a Unity San Francisco class series
If you have any questions or concerns, we welcome you to call our office at 415-474-0440 or send us an email.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Member – we welcome you to our community!