Youth and Family: In Play
In Play: Inspiring Spiritual Learning for Children of All Ages
Weekly, starting Sept. 12th
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Our children service for ages 2-8! Ask about our avaliable dates bellow
Run by Milan Scott-Dunham, children learn spiritual lessons through arts & crafts, hands on activities, and group play.
In Play at Unity San Francisco is an affirming, interfaith approach to sharing, learning, and exploring spirituality with children. It is a lightly structured, regularly committed space that allows families to talk about God, traditions, faith, spirituality, and Unity’s principles. These Spiritual Playdates mandate no specific traditions or beliefs – rather, they cultivate respectful, engaging discussions surrounding these complex topics, and help children to develop the tools they need to constructively learn from others throughout their lives.
The Five Unity Principles underlie all of our activities in Spiritual Playdate:
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think, what I feel, and what I believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference, and I matter!
If you and your family are interested in becoming involved, we invite you to join us for one of our fun-filled Spiritual Playdates. You are also welcome to give us a call during our weekly office hours with any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you!